We are a GC (nonunion) that covers Chicago/Chicago Land area. We do full rehabs and anything in between along with a concentration on the mold side. We work with Property Management Companies, Investors, Home Owners, and some commercial from time to time.
Responsibilities and duties
· Put full scope of rehab bids together
· Perform on site evaluations and negotiate subcontract/vendor costs
· Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and subcontractors
· Meet deadlines and maintain communication with owners/property managers/investors throughout the project
· Manage multiple project at the same time
· Travel to multiple construction sites in Chicago/Chicago Land area
· Experience in construction project management a must!
· Reliable vehicle (we will cover your gas)
· Strong knowledge of construction budgets and financials
· Ability to recruit subcontractors
· Highly self-motivated and direct with attention to detail
· Ability to work from home when not on a job site
· Experience with price sheets
· Team player
· Great communication skills/ work well with clients
· Up to put the “tool belt” on at any time if need be
· Work with the technology of 2019
· Not have the 9-5 mentality
· *bilingual (polish/Spanish) a PLUS
Don't worry about having a super fancy resume more just an idea of your background. As we know construction is very broad and looking for the right fit within what we do. Looking forward to reviewing the applicants and landing a candidate that is ready to kill it! Make sure to leave your contact information.
If this is a job that you’re just looking to pay the bills but hate what you do, don't bother applying. Don't need any painters that hate to paint types.